Being an Avon Brand Ambassador
Avon is one of the leading direct sales beauty companies in the world. Not only are there a wide variety of cosmetic products to choose from, but also wellness products, home decoration items, accessories, and jewelry. It is great to be able to offer a wide range of products, but being an Avon sales representative can be as easy or productive as you make it. How can an average Avon brand ambassador stand apart from the others? Do you have what it takes to become a successful Avon sales representative?
This article explores what it takes to stand out from millions of Avon representatives.
Avon continues to be an all-time company of choice for women when it comes to generating excellent leaders and creating incredible wealth. This is an outstanding achievement for the cosmetic giant, however just like most business opportunities nowadays, it is hard for representatives to market efficiently due to the lack of proper training, coaching, and confidence. If you are struggling as an Avon ambassador, then read on!
Following are some obstacles that lead to failure. They should be avoided.
- Your warm list (the people who know you and trust you) is too small.
- Using yellow pages to cold call people.
- Trying to convince someone to join your business who clearly has a different mindset.
- Using multiple strategies and distracting yourself because you have not mastered even one of them.
- Pitching your business opportunity, people want to be educated not sold.
- Treating this as a hobby and not a business.
One of the primary things that separates an average Avon representative from a successful one is the education in the different areas involved in the industry. In order to educate yourself, it is recommended that you learn from those who are in the top 5% in this industry and utilize the tools that Avon provides. Think as the successful Avon representatives do and you will be successful. Network, lead, and learn on a regular basis and of course, eliminate the above mentioned obstacles and become an attractive marketer rather than a money-hungry sales representative.
Following are some ideas that will have prospects calling you off the hook in order to do business with you:
- Take advantage of the Internet and get your business online.
- Don’t brand your business opportunity, brand yourself.
- Focus on those who have faith in the network marketing business model but are struggling and need help.
- Don’t try to master all the marketing strategies at once. Master one and generate at least ten leads consistently from that strategy. Then master another strategy and so on.
- Don’t wait for a lead to call you; pick up the phone and have a relationship building, fact finding conversation with them.
- Lead with value – people will come to like and trust you.
Once you build that relationship with your prospect, they will want to do business with you and trust your recruiting success tips as a successful Avon representative. Always remember that people don’t join network marketing companies, they join people. Learning to brand you first instead of your company opportunity will help you stand out from other representatives and pave the way for you to become a successful Avon brand ambassador. Start your journey here.
Get ready to embark on a journey where you’ll learn more about yourself than you ever knew!